'Vampire Diaries' Gilbert House Up for Sale
Located in Covington, Ga., the two-story home was featured on The CW drama.
Now you can own a part of Mystic Falls.
The two-story house that fronts as the Gilbert home on The CW drama The Vampire Diaries has been put up for sale.
Located in the Southern town of Covington, Ga., at 2104 Floyd Street NE, the five-bedroom, four-bathroom house -- built in 1921 and covering 5,901 sq. ft. -- is on the market for $450,000, according to Realtor.com.
Described as being on a "beautiful tree-lined street," the house features "soaring ceilings," "original architectural details" and a "deep wrap-around porch." Additionally, the home includes a 2,000 sq. ft. carriage house.
Viewers of Vampire Diaries will easily recognize the house, as it has played a pivotal role in key moments throughout the series. In the most recent episode, "Before Sunset," hybrid and general pot-stirrer Klaus (Joseph Morgan) dropped by the Gilbert home in an attempt to lure Elena away.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR