'Vampire Diaries' Actress Heads to ABC Family's 'Baby Daddy' (Exclusive)
Grace Phipps, who co-starred in ABC Family's "Nine Lives of Chloe King," will return to the network.
A recent addition from The Vampire Diaries has landed a role on ABC Family comedy Baby Daddy.
Grace Phipps, who also co-starred in the short-lived ABC Family drama The Nine Lives of Chloe King, will appear in at least two episodes with the potential for more on season two of the half-hour sitcom, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Baby Daddy centers on Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau), a guy in his 20s whose ex-girlfriend leaves her baby on his doorstep. Phipps will play Megan, a daycare manager who catches Ben's eye when he drops off Emma. Initially, she isn't interested in Ben, believing he and his buddy Tucker (Tahj Mowry) to be a couple, but soon changes her mind.
Airdates have not been set.
Currently recurring on The CW's Vampire Diaries as April, Phipps -- repped by The Corsa Agency and MPE -- had a part in 2011's Fright Night. She has Disney's Teen Beach Musical premiering in the spring.
She isn't the only ABC Family vet to be appearing in the new season of Baby Daddy: Former Kyle XY star Matt Dallas will be dropping by.
Baby Daddy returns in the spring.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR