'Vampire Diaries': Rebekah Tries to Win Matt Back (Video)
In a scene from next week's episode, "The Rager," the Original vampire attempts to smooth things over, but is she successful?
Matt and Rebekah aren't exactly on the best of terms; after all, she did run him off the road in the season three finale. But, in a new sneak peek from next week's The Vampire Diaries, the Original vampire is going to do all she can to get on his good side.
Rebekah approaches one of Mystic Falls' last remaining humans -- or so it seems -- in the school hallway and makes a cheery attempt at small talk (translation: a party invite) by his locker. Strip away the supernatural element of the show and this scene reads like a normal high school flick, with the girl trying to get the popular jock to pay attention to her.
Matt's not over the traumatic, life-changing events of the finale, as one shouldn't be, and continues to give blondie the silent treatment. Her last ditch effort for him to cave in? Admitting the following: "I never wanted to hurt you." Unfortunately for her, their encounter doesn't go according to plan.
What's Rebekah's Plan B?
Watch the scene below and sound off in the comments:
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thusdays on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera