'Vampire Diaries' Season 3 Gag Reel Hits the Web (Video)
Failed stunts, forgotten lines and mistimed entrances highlight three minutes of bloopers.
One thing's for sure: The Vampire Diaries cast knows how to keep it light.
A three-minute blooper reel featuring the core group has surfaced on the web and features everything from wardrobe struggles and swearing to constipation jokes and unexpected entrances.
The funniest parts of the gag reel may very well be the unsuccessful stunts: one with Elijah (Daniel Gilles) flying toward Klaus (Joseph Morgan) to start a fight that began too soon and another with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) failing to catch a prop numerous times before a kill.
The Vampire Diaries returns for season four in October.
Watch the gag reel below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR