'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Premiere: Elena Wonders If She's Dead (Video)
Season four of the CW vampire drama launches Oct. 11.
Elena is in for a world of hurt.
The CW has released a scene from the upcoming season four premiere of The Vampire Diaries and it features Elena (Nina Dobrev) discovering that she, in fact, may be dead.
"Am I dead?" she asks when she awakens from her "slumber." The first person by her side is the representatives of good, Stefan (Paul Wesley), and the bad, Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Of course.
When the Salvatore brothers break the news to Elena that they didn't save her, and that she's only alive because of a choice Meredith (Torrey DeVitto) made, Elena rightly freaks out.
Watch the scene below:
The Vampire Diaries premieres Oct. 11 on the CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR