'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Promo: Elena Struggles With Her New State of Mind (Video)
New footage from the upcoming season features Elena, Damon and Stefan desperately seeking ways out of her transition into becoming a vampire.
Mystic Falls is headed for some major change.
A new teaser for The Vampire Diaries, featuring new footage from the upcoming season, has surfaced on the web -- and the first question coming out of Elena's mouth after she's ... resurrected (sort of) from the dead is, well, "Am I dead?!"
Tough question to answer.
"She's still in transition," Bonnie says. "Not fully dead, not fully alive."
For Damon and Stefan, they find themselves in a unique position -- one they probably weren't prepared for.
"We have all day before she has to feed, that's a day to exhaust every possible way out of this," Stefan says, while Elena continues on her nervous breakdown as her journey into transitioning into a vampire becomes clearer and clearer.
"There is no way out of it!" Damon exclaims. "You feed or you die."
The truth hurts.
Watch the preview below, which includes a standout Jeremy line ("The fangs come in yet?"), another car accident and more life-death dilemmas:
The Vampire Diaries returns Oct. 11 on the CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR