'Vampire Diaries': 'Chicago Code' Star to Play Vampire Hunter
Todd Williams has joined the fourth season of the CW drama.
The Vampire Diaries is ramping up its cast for the fourth season.
The hit CW supernatural drama has recruited The Chicago Code alum Todd Williams for the recurring role of Connor, a vampire hunter, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Williams will first appear in the second episode of the new season and viewers should expect his small-screen alter ego to be a big threat in Mystic Falls.
Diaries, which will hold its Comic-Con panel Saturday afternoon, will return for season four Oct. 11.
Williams has also starred in In Plain Sight.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)