'Vampire Diaries': 'Chicago Code' Star to Play Vampire Hunter
Todd Williams has joined the fourth season of the CW drama.
The Vampire Diaries is ramping up its cast for the fourth season.
The hit CW supernatural drama has recruited The Chicago Code alum Todd Williams for the recurring role of Connor, a vampire hunter, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Williams will first appear in the second episode of the new season and viewers should expect his small-screen alter ego to be a big threat in Mystic Falls.
Diaries, which will hold its Comic-Con panel Saturday afternoon, will return for season four Oct. 11.
Williams has also starred in In Plain Sight.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR