'Vampire Diaries': Stefan Confronts Damon Over Sire Bond Theory (Video)
In next week's episode, the Salvatore brothers are in a power struggle over, who else, Elena.
[Warning: Do not proceed until you've seen Thursday's episode.]
Last night's episode of The Vampire Diaries introduced the idea that Elena may be sired to Damon, providing an explanation for why she's been acting drastically different. In a new scene released by The CW from next Thursday's "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street," that sire bond theory becomes the topic of a pivotal conversation between the Salvatore brothers.
It doesn't take long for Stefan to introduce Caroline's theory to Damon, who denies, denies, denies. "That's the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of your mouth," the elder brother retorts. "She's happy because of me."
Stefan, meanwhile, holds on to the glimmer of hope that maybe -- just maybe -- Caroline's idea holds weight, tasking Damon to prove him wrong by having Elena drink from a blood bag (something she can't do).
If Stefan and Caroline's theory is inaccurate, they're in for a world of hurt.
Watch the scene from next week's episode below to see how Damon reacts to Stefan's proposal (more like an ultimatum):
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws