'Vampire Diaries' Spinoff 'The Originals' Fills Starring Role
"The Game" alum Charles Michael Davis has been cast as Klaus' protege.
The Vampire Diaries spinoff The Originals has found Klaus' protege.
The Game vet Charles Michael Davis will play Marcel, one of the starring roles in The CW's backdoor pilot slated to air April 25, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In The Originals, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) returns to the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans, a town he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with his diabolical former protege Marcel (Davis).
Described as fierce and bold, Marcel now calls the shots in New Orleans.
Morgan will be joined in the spinoff by Daniel Gillies and Phoebe Tonkin, who will reprise their roles as Original vampires Elijah and Hayley, respectively.
Additionally, Daniella Pineda has filled another series-regular role as witch Sophie.
Repped by Peter Strain & Associates and Mary Erickson Management, Davis appeared in Lifetime's The Client List and recurred on ABC Family's Switched at Birth.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)