'Vampire Diaries' Spinoff 'The Originals' Fills Starring Role
"The Game" alum Charles Michael Davis has been cast as Klaus' protege.
The Vampire Diaries spinoff The Originals has found Klaus' protege.
The Game vet Charles Michael Davis will play Marcel, one of the starring roles in The CW's backdoor pilot slated to air April 25, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In The Originals, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) returns to the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans, a town he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with his diabolical former protege Marcel (Davis).
Described as fierce and bold, Marcel now calls the shots in New Orleans.
Morgan will be joined in the spinoff by Daniel Gillies and Phoebe Tonkin, who will reprise their roles as Original vampires Elijah and Hayley, respectively.
Additionally, Daniella Pineda has filled another series-regular role as witch Sophie.
Repped by Peter Strain & Associates and Mary Erickson Management, Davis appeared in Lifetime's The Client List and recurred on ABC Family's Switched at Birth.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera