'Veep' Star Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Joe Biden Have Lunch at White House
"I was happy to give him my advice, which he paid no attention to whatsoever," said the HBO star about meeting the vice president.
Selina Meyer has met her real-life counterpart -- and gave him some advice.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who plays the title politician in HBO's Veep, had lunch on Friday with Vice President Joe Biden, the office of the vp stated.
The actress ended up sitting at his desk in the West Wing, where the moment was immortalized in an image by an official White House photographer, seen above.
She elaborated: "So he thought he'd just ask my advice on various briefs he had to deal with and I was happy to give him my advice, which he paid no attention to whatsoever."
The second season of the beltway comedy returns to HBO Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR