'Vegas' Taps 'Gangster Squad' Actress for Guest Spot (Exclusive)
Haley Strode will play the secretary for a mobster who turns up missing in the new CBS drama.
Haley Strode is going from gangsters to mobsters.
The young actress who co-stars in the upcoming feature Gangster Squad has booked a guest gig on CBS' period drama Vegas, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Set in 1960, Vegas is based on the true story of rodeo cowboy-turned-Las Vegas sheriff Ralph Lamb, played by Dennis Quaid, who ran law enforcement in the city from 1961-1979 as he battles fictional Chicago mobster Vincent Savino (Michael Chiklis).
Strode will play Ruth, a hot-to-trot Las Vegas native who worked as a secretary for a mobster who turns up missing in the drama, which premieres Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 10 p.m.
The gig marks Strode's latest guest starring role, following parts in TNT's Frank Darabont pilot L.A. Noir, NBC's Whitney and the network's upcoming Ryan Murphy/Ali Adler comedy The New Normal.
Strode will next be seen in Warner Bros.' upcoming The Gangster Squad, playing Giovanni Ribisi's wife. She's repped by Paradigm and ARC Talent Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR