'Veronica Mars' Movie Adds Krysten Ritter
The actress, who made the announcement Friday on Twitter, is the latest to join the project.
More familiar faces are heading to the Veronica Mars movie.
Casting on the project has been in full force, with Krysten Ritter officially joining the growing cast, reprising her role as Gia Goodman. The actress announced the news Friday afternoon on Twitter: "G-G-G-Gia!!!! I'm thrilled to be reprising my role of Gia Goodman in the Veronica Mars movie!!! It's gonna be very juicy."
As part of a longer message, Ritter reflected on her experience on the UPN/The CW series that lasted three seasons -- noting that it was her first major Hollywood gig.
"Veronica Mars has a special place in my heart because it was my first big acting job (!!!!!!) and it was also one of the most lovely on-set experiences you could ever ask for," she wrote. "This will truly be an awesome shoot, not only because we all get to be reunited (can't WAIT!) but because of the revolutionary way this all was able to come to life!" Ritter played Gia for eight episodes from 2005-06.
Others slated to reprise their roles include Tina Majorino (Mac), Francis Capra (Weevil), Brandon Hillock (Deputy Sacks), Kevin Sheridan (Sean), Jonathan Chesner (Corny), Sam Huntington (Luke), Amanda Noret (Madison), Daran Norris (Cliff), Chris Lowell (Piz), Percy Daggs III (Wallace), Jason Dohring (Logan), Enrico Colantoni (Keith) and Kristen Bell (Veronica).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR