VH1's 'Bounce' Adds 'NYPD Blue' Actress
Charlotte Ross, who also played Quinn's mom on Fox's "Glee," will co-star in the hourlong pilot.
NYPD Blue's Charlotte Ross is bouncing to VH1.
The actress has been tapped to co-star in Bounce, the music-themed first hourlong original scripted pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
In the project, which hails from James LaRosa, Ross will play Olivia, a former Devil girl-turned-basketball wife in the project revolving around the lives and loves of a team of pro basketball dancers.
Newcomer Taylour Paige stars as Ahsha, a shelterd girl woman joins the squad against her mother's (Kimberly Elise) wishes. Dean Cain co-stars as the coach of the basketball team at the center of the series. Ross' Olivia oversees the squad.
Exec producers on the project include LaRosa, Maggie Malina and VH1's Jill Holmes and Jeff Olde.
Ross, whose credits include a handful of episodes as Quinn's (Dianna Agron) mother on Fox's Glee, is repped by Talent Works , Untitled Entertainment and Del Shaw.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR