VH1 Isn't Picking Up Audrina Patridge's Reality Series for Season 2
Meanwhile, the reality star says she'd love to do more acting or hosting anyway.
We can’t say that we’re particularly broken up over this decision. And judging by recent comments from its star, Audrina Patridge, she probably isn’t either.
A network spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that it won’t be picking up a second season of Patridge’s reality series, Audrina.
The statement arrived in response to our request for comment on recent statements the former Hills and Dancing with the Stars cast member had made to The Daily.
“No, I don’t think we are [getting a second season],” she tells the iPad newspaper. “We finished in April and I kind of decided I wanted to take some time off from reality. I want to do something more like acting or hosting.”
Clearly, Patridge has her sights set on big things. Apparently, she sees herself playing on the same level as Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett, or Angelina Jolie.
“I’d love to do a period piece, medieval, like Troy,” she says, which The Daily points out is about a thousand years off. “I would love to get dressed up in costumes and talk in an accent and film in another country.”
It’s possible. Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Voice), who exec produced Audrina, is usually pretty good at picking out stars. OK, maybe he had an off day.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR