VH1's 'Famous Food': Watch Trailer for New Reality Show
The reality show’s cast – who compete to open a restaurant – includes “The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s” Danielle Staub, “The Hills” co-star Heidi Montag and “The Bachelor’s” Jake Pavelka.
Will there be another table-flipping incident?
The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Danielle Staub is back on TV in VH1’s Famous Food, which features seven “celebrities” joining forces to open a restaurant.
(In case you didn’t know, Staub was at the heart of the drama in a RHONJ season finale that saw Teresa Giudice flip out -- and flip a table -- while at dinner with the rest of the cast and their families at a nice restaurant.)
Also among the show’s are some personalities you perhaps thought (hoped?) you’d never see again: The Hills’ Heidi Montag, The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka, The Sopranos actor Vincent Pastore, Oscar-winning rappers Three 6 Mafia and former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s ex-call girl Ashley Dupre.
But the show is also a competition. To win, the cast will have to collaborate on all aspects of the new eatery and successfully open it in 28 days.
The new trailer, first posted on TVGuide.com, promises plenty of drama. Check it out below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)