VH1's 'Mob Wives,' 'Audrina' Debut
VH1’s Mob Wives made its series debut Sunday.
The docu-series lured in 1.4 million viewers for its 8 p.m. premiere with a 0.9 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic, up 92 percent versus the network’s average. Combined with the encore episode at 10 p.m., Mob Wives attracted more than 2.2 million viewers.
The premiere was the No. 1 non-sports cable program in its 8 p.m. time slot in women 18-49 and women 18-34, garnering a 1.5 in the latter demo.
Following Mob Wives was the debut of The Hills vet Audrina Patridge’s Audrina (1.2 million, including encore) and Saddle Ranch (1 million, including encore) at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., respectively.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR