Vice President Joe Biden to Appear on 'The View' to Discuss Health Care
His fourth appearance on the ABC talker will come a day after he guests on Seth Meyers' first "Late Night" show.
Vice President Joe Biden is returning to The View.
He will make his fourth appearance on the ABC daytime talk show next week to discuss the Affordable Care Act and the importance of signing up for health insurance through the marketplace before the March 31 deadline.
His appearance, which will air Tuesday, Feb. 25, is part of the show's continuing “Red, White & View” campaign, which focuses on political guests and discussions.
“Vice President Biden always proves to be an engaging, informative and candid guest,” executive producer and co-host Barbara Walters said in a statement.
Biden became the first sitting vice president to appear on The View with his Apr. 22, 2010, appearance.
The vice president also is set to appear as one of the first guests on Late Night With Seth Meyers when the show launches Monday, Feb. 24, on NBC.
The View airs at 11 a.m. weekdays.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)