Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Returns to CBS on Nov. 29
Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima are among the models who will take part in this year's lingerie runway show.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be back on CBS again this year.
The network said Tuesday that the lingerie runway show show will air as an hourlong special at 10 p.m. Nov. 29.
Among the models taking partin the New York event will be Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson.
The show, taking place in New York, also will include musical performances, "pink" carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show.
The show is being produced by Done and Dusted Inc., with Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton serving as executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR