Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Returns to CBS on Nov. 29
Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima are among the models who will take part in this year's lingerie runway show.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be back on CBS again this year.
The network said Tuesday that the lingerie runway show show will air as an hourlong special at 10 p.m. Nov. 29.
Among the models taking partin the New York event will be Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson.
The show, taking place in New York, also will include musical performances, "pink" carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show.
The show is being produced by Done and Dusted Inc., with Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton serving as executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)