'Game of Thrones' Teaser: Daenerys Claims a Throne (Video)
HBO highlights The Mother of Dragons in a first look at a new season four trailer.
It's that time again, Game of Thrones fans. HBO has released yet another teaser for a new season four trailer.
This one focuses on Daenerys (Emilia Clarke), and shows her sitting on a throne, surrounded by her entourage. Like previous teasers, this one debuted on the HBO show's Vine account.
The second trailer will debut Sunday ahead of True Detective, which airs at 9 p.m. ET/PT. HBO has been luring Thrones fans to tune in before True Detective for weeks, airing the first season four trailer ahead of the drama's series premiere in January, and debuting a 15-minute Thrones presentation last week.
Game of Thrones season 4 debuts Sunday, April 6 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)