'Game of Thrones' Teaser Reveals New Season 4 Footage (Video)
A wedding, epic battles and more are hinted at in HBO's latest look at the hit show.
[Warning: Potential spoilers ahead for Game of Thrones' season four.]
HBO continues to tantalize fans with teasers for Game of Thrones season four, this time with an Instagram post previewing its upcoming special.
Game of Thrones Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing, which airs Sunday at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT, previews the season and feature clips from upcoming episodes, as well as a behind-the-scenes look. The 15-minute presentation airs ahead of True Detective.
The Instagram post released Friday shows footage that could potentially be spoiler-filled. Among them: a wedding between two major characters, an epic battle between Arya and a key antagonist and dozens of burning men crawling through a battlefield.
We'll find out how it all plays out beginning Sunday, April 6 at 9 p.m., when Game of Thrones season four debuts. Check out the new footage below, or take a look at the previously-released trailer here.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)