'Mad Men' Season 7 Trailer: 'It's All Up in the Air' (Video)
The AMC drama teases out more of its airport artwork, with much of the cast hitting the tarmac, in the latest preview for the final season's April 13 premiere.
Say goodbye to the '60s. The latest teaser for Mad Men's seventh and final season features styles skewing decidedly toward the 1970s.
And while the narrative might not pick up in the new decade -- Mad Men's last season ended with Thanksgiving 1968 -- that's definitely the direction the characters are headed. Style takes a front seat in the new promotional video for the AMC drama, leaving everything else to the imagination.
"It's all up in the air," reads a lone tagline.
That's not literal air, for anyone still wondering. Showrunner Matt Weiner has shot down speculation that the airport promo stills and video are about anything more than looks.
"I don't want to disappoint any attempts to read into any meaning for the show," he recently told The Hollywood Reporter, "but we pick a milieu for the publicity photography every year where we can lean on the good looks of the cast and place them in an environment that puts people in the mood for the show."
Get in the mood below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)