'Magic City' Season 2 Preview: 'There Will Be Blood' (Exclusive Video)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Danny Huston and the team behind the Starz series discuss what's in store for the Miami drama.
Starz heads back to Miami Beach this summer with the return of Magic City -- and if news of James Caan's introduction as Chicago gangster Sy Berman wasn't foreboding enough, the latest promo should make fans quite uneasy.
"We wanted bigger, badder, more ... and what comes with that is casualties," says star Jeffrey Dean Morgan in a behind-the-scenes video. "There will be blood."
Ike Evans (Morgan) isn't yet threatening to drink anybody's milkshake, but the new footage includes shots of Berman, Miami kingpin Ben "The Butcher" Diamond (Danny Huston) and makeup work on a slew of dead bodies.
"There's a deeper window into the dark side of Miami, the gangster side," says executive producer Mitch Glazer.
Season two of Magic City picks up where the first left off. And as the team said when speaking with the media in January, the introduction of Caan's character throws much darker elements into play.
"Last season, Ben Diamond was basically the great white shark of crime," said Glazer. "But from all of my research, the way the mob worked back in those days, you always answered to someone."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack