'Reign': Bash Encounters a Mysterious Girl From His Past (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a scene from the Jan. 30 episode, "Sacrifice."
Is Bash's past coming back to haunt him on Reign?
It looks that way. In the latest episode of The CW's period drama, airing Jan. 30, after Mary (Adelaide Kane) proposes marrying Bash (Torrance Coombs) instead of Francis (Toby Regbo), the King goes off to get him legitimized, leaving Bash as Regent of the castle.
Clearly uninterested in hearing the problems and issues of the people, Bash's face turns stark white when a pregnant peasant girl named Isobel (Amy Forsyth) — who allegedly stole several items of value from a man's home — is brought before him in a scene The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts. According to the episode synopsis, Bash has "mysterious ties" to Isobel.
"Does Bash know this girl?" Mary's lady-in-waiting Lola (Anna Popplewell) asks, picking up on the signs.
Instead of hearing any more about Isobel's alleged crimes, Bash throws her into the castle prison. What secret is he keeping from Mary and the others? Watch the scene above.
This won't be the only trouble Bash will encounter in this episode. After he falls victim to a failed assassination attempt, Queen Catherine (Megan Follows) becomes suspect No. 1.
Reign airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR