Samuel L. Jackson Recalls 'Pulp Fiction' Monologue From Memory (Video)
The actor of the Quentin Tarantino film recently recited hitman Jules Winnfield's "Ezekiel 25:17" speech, after which Keira Knightley applauded, saying, "That was smooth!"
Samuel L. Jackson has a killer memory.
Twenty years after Pulp Fiction was released, the actor who played hitman Jules Winnfield in the classic Quentin Tarantino film with Uma Thurman and John Travolta still remembers his character's "Ezekiel 25:17" speech.
Jackson recently recited the moment from memory during an appearance on BBC One's The Graham Norton Show.
After responding without hesitation that he recalls the lines, he stared into the camera and delivered them with conviction, as the lights dimmed and music played in the background.
He broke out into laughter afterward, as fellow guest Keira Knightley applauded, saying, "That was smooth! That was so smooth!"
Watch the recent video below:
See the original Pulp Fiction speech below:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)