Comic-Con: 'Vampire Diaries' Showrunner Challenges Superfan to Trivia Contest (Video)
Julie Plec takes on one of The CW hit's biggest fans in an episode of THR's "Superfan vs. Showrunner" series.
After five seasons and 111 episodes, The CW's The Vampire Diaries has no shortage of fans at Comic-Con.
The Hollywood Reporter traveled to San Diego to test the knowledge of self-proclaimed superfans and the showrunners, the creative geniuses behind each twist and turn, in a no-holds-barred trivia challenge. THR may have provided the best adversary for superfan Lillian Wolf possible: Executive producer Julie Plec.
PHOTOS The Scene at Comic-Con 2014
Watch the video above to see the superfan and showrunner grilled with questions like "How many times has Jeremy died?" and see who really knows The Vampire Diaries, which enters its sixth season this fall, the best. Also, stay tuned to THR.com for other episodes featuring the showrunners of The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Sleepy Hollow, Orphan Black, Teen Wolf and Resurrection.
Test your own knowledge with the questions below.
- At the beginning of the series, how many years has it been since Damon last saw his brother Stefan?
- Which season has the highest body count?
- Who was Elena’s first kill as a vampire?
- Where and when was Damon and Elena’s first kiss?
- In season two, whose body was Klaus released from before taking over his own?
- How does Katherine make her debut in modern-day mystic falls?
- What sports team does Stefan join in season one?
- Name 5 characters who have appeared as ghosts?
- How many faces has Silas taken on?
- Who was the first main character to die and by who’s hand?
- How many times has Jeremy died?
- Most Nina Dobrev doppelgangers in one scene?
- Who taught Damon to become the Vampire that he is in present day?
- What year did Stefan and Lexi see Bon Jovi in concert?
- What were the last words said before Bonnie and Damon enter oblivion?
Sundance: On the Scene