'The Voice' Season 6: Watch Adam Levine, Usher Sing Each Other's Hits (Video)
Blake Shelton and Shakira also swap genres in a performance that will kick off the NBC show's sixth season.
The Voice is continuing its tradition of kicking off the season with a performance by its coaches, but rather than having them all collaborate on a single song, they're taking each other's tracks for a genre-swapping spin on the same stage.
In a clip that NBC premiered during the Olympics on Thursday, Blake Shelton sings Shakira's English-language breakout, "Whenever, Wherever," with the Latin songstress joining him for the chorus. She then picks up her mic stand to rock out on "Boys Round Here," Shelton's hit with Pistol Annies & Friends.
Usher then emerges from among the audience, taking the lead on Maroon 5's "Love Somebody" as Adam Levine sings the harmony line. As all four join onstage, Levine launches into Usher's "Without You."
The Voice returns to NBC on Feb. 24 at 8 p.m. Until then, watch the video below:
Which part of the performance do you like best? Sound off in the comments below!
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR