'The Voice': Shakira's Laser-Sharp Focus and Usher's New Hairdo (Exclusive Video)
"Season six, they came back with a vengeance," says host Carson Daly in a new clip ahead of the show's upcoming Feb. 24 return.
Shakira and Usher are back in their spinning red chairs for season six of The Voice.
"The first time in season four, I feel like, that Shak and Usher just were sort of respecting the territory of the show," says host Carson Daly in an exclusive clip from The Hollywood Reporter. "But season six, they came back with a vengeance. Everybody on this show has to step up their game."
Shakira, whose next album drops Mar. 25, is then shown shouting, "My focus is laser and I am going to give you all this focus!" while Usher, sporting a longer hairdo, calls a contestant "phenomenal."
While Voice fans gladly welcome the two musicians for their second go as show coaches, Daly offers a failsafe disclaimer for what's to come. "Two things are big in the world: this show and zombies," he says. "If season six is underwhelming in any way, shape or form, season seven will be all zombie coaches. That's what we're going to do."
The Voice returns Feb. 24 at 8 p.m. on NBC. Watch the clip below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR