Vivica A. Fox Tapped to Host Lifetime Hidden-Camera Series
Lifetime has ordered 10 episodes of "Prank My Mom," scheduling two previews ahead of its Oct. 9 premiere.
Vivica A. Fox is venturing into hosting territory.
The Dancing With the Stars and Curb Your Enthusiasm star will host Prank My Mom, Lifetime's new hidden-camera comedy series, the network announced Wednesday.
The female-skewing cable network has ordered 10 episodes of the series, which will feature sons and daughters targeting their mothers with pranks including setting up a blind date from hell and more.
Ahead of its Tuesday, Oct. 9 premiere at 10 p.m., Lifetime will preview Prank My Mom on Thursday, Sept. 27 and Oct. 4 at 10:30 p.m. following Project Runway.
For Fox, the hosting gig reunites her with Lifetime, where she starred on 1-800-Missing for three seasons. Prank My Mom is produced by Thinkfactory Media and Peter M. Cohen Productions. Adam Reed, Cohen, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will exec produce alongside Lifetime's Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Kimberly Chessler.
Fox is repped by Media Arts Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws