'The Voice': Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green Returning For Season 2
The three musician coaches join Christina Aguilera for the series' sophomore year, NBC officially announced Thursday.
No drama here. All four musician coaches of NBC's The Voice will be returning for the second season.
Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton join Christina Aguilera for the next round of the talent competition series, NBC's Paul Telegdy, executive vice president of alternative programming, officially announced on Thursday.
“Our fantastic coaches were integral to the tremendous success of The Voice this year and we are thrilled that they are all returning,” said Telegdy. “We look forward to building season two and making The Voice an even greater experience for fans.”M
Despite reports Aguilera may depart the NBC hit, a source told The Hollywood Reporter she "signed weeks ago."
The Grammy-winning singer makes more than $225,000 per episode, as THR revealed in a cover story earlier this month. Her fellow coaches make about $75,000 each.
Levine told THR on Wednesday following the finale that crowned his team member Javier Colon the first winner that he hopes to returnl: "If they’ll have me, I’d be delighted to be back."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR