'The Voice': Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera and Rest of Coaches to Perform Queen Songs
The breakout show's first live episode will get a boost from its four musical coaches, who will perform a medley featuring "Bohemian Rhapsody."
The Voice's Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton will open their first live show Tuesday with a medley of Queen Songs.
The four coaches will perform "Bohemian Rhapsody," "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions." Their last collaboration came on the breakout show's premiere episode, when they performed "Crazy."
"Kicking off the debut of the live episode of The Voice with these high energy renditions of classic Queen hits will set the tone for our live shows," said NBC and Universal Media Studios executive vice president of alternative programming Paul Telegdy.
Maintaining the music competition's momentum and ratings is key for NBC, which has already given the series the coveted post-Super Bowl slot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack