'The Voice': Cher to Perform Live at Finale
The iconic singer will take the stage on June 18 to perform "Woman's World," the first single off her upcoming album.
A music icon is making her way on to The Voice.
Cher will perform on the live finale of the singing show, NBC announced Monday.
The Grammy-winning singer will take the stage on June 18 to perform "Woman's World," the first single off her upcoming album of the same name.
NBC says this will be Cher's first live performance in more than a decade. The album, set for release on Sept. 24, marks her first album in 12 years.
Cher's long list of accomplishments over her career in music and film include winning an Oscar (Moonstruck), Emmy (Cher: The Farewell Tour), Grammy (Believe) and three Golden Globes (The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour, Silkwood, Moonstruck). She's the only singer to have a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades.
The Voice has always brought in major performers for its finales. Season three's finale featured Rihanna performing her hit “Diamonds,” Kelly Clarkson singing “Catch My Breath,” and Bruno Mars debuting his song “When I Was Your Man."
Season four of The Voice -- featuring coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Shakira and Usher -- will crown a new champion on June 18.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)