Lady Gaga, Celine Dion to Perform on 'The Voice' Finale
Ne-Yo and OneRepublic will also take the stage on Dec. 17.
The Voice has recruited some top names in the music business for the upcoming fall finale.
Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Ne-Yo and OneRepublic have been tapped to perform in the two-hour season closer on Tuesday, Dec. 17, NBC announced on Thursday.
Gaga will take the stage to perform "Do What U Want" from her current ARTPOP album, which features R&B singer R. Kelly.
Dion and Ne-Yo will perform the duet, "Incredible," from Dion's album, Loved Me Back to Life.
Meanwhile, OneRepublic -- fronted by Ryan Tedder -- will sing "I Lived" from Native.
Additional performers are expected to be announced in the next few days.
The top three consists of two members from Team Adam (Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin) and one member from Team Christina (Jacquie Lee).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting