Lady Gaga, Celine Dion to Perform on 'The Voice' Finale
Ne-Yo and OneRepublic will also take the stage on Dec. 17.
The Voice has recruited some top names in the music business for the upcoming fall finale.
Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Ne-Yo and OneRepublic have been tapped to perform in the two-hour season closer on Tuesday, Dec. 17, NBC announced on Thursday.
Gaga will take the stage to perform "Do What U Want" from her current ARTPOP album, which features R&B singer R. Kelly.
Dion and Ne-Yo will perform the duet, "Incredible," from Dion's album, Loved Me Back to Life.
Meanwhile, OneRepublic -- fronted by Ryan Tedder -- will sing "I Lived" from Native.
Additional performers are expected to be announced in the next few days.
The top three consists of two members from Team Adam (Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin) and one member from Team Christina (Jacquie Lee).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR