'The Voice' Finale Recap: Season 4 Winner Is Crowned
After a night of star appearances -- including a live performance by Cher -- one contestant is victorious.
The fourth season of The Voice wrapped up on Tuesday night with a two-hour live show featuring performances from some of the biggest names in music.
[Warning: Spoilers from Tuesday's finale below.]
NBC's singing competition had three contestants remaining at the start of the show: Blake Shelton's country artists The Swon brothers and Danielle Bradbery, and Usher's indie singer Michelle Chamuel.
Iconic singer Cher was a major highlight of the night, performing "Woman's World," the first single off her upcoming album of the same name. In her first live performance in many years, Cher took the stage wearing black and mesh, and a very memorable black and purple hairstyle.
Other performers included Christina Aguilera (who will return as a coach for season five), Bruno Mars, Florida Georiga Line with Nelly, Hunter Hayes, and Bob Seger.
Tuesday's finale also saw many past season four contestants return to the stage, with some performing with the remaining three contestants, and others performing group numbers.
At the end of the show, a new winner was crowned: Danielle Bradbery.
Michelle Chamuel took second place, while The Swon Brothers placed third.
Bradbery, a petite 16-year-old who was bullied because of her teeth as a kid, had no professional singing experience when she auditioned for the show. She sang a Taylor Swift song and turned three chairs. She quickly became a fan favorite with her sweet disposition and pure voice.
"I'm so thankful. I'm sorry -- I'm speechless," said Bradbery after her win.
It was a very good night for Shelton, who was celebrating his birthday. Bradbery's win marks Shelton's third win on the show. He also won last season with Cassadee Pope and season two with Jermaine Paul.
What did you think of the results of season four? Sound off in the comments section below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris Skypes in Shirtless for 'How I Met Your Mother' PaleyFest Panel!
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!
- Lena Dunham & Allison Williams Are 'Girls' Jetting Out of LAX!
- Chris Evans & Scarlett Johansson Take Flight to Start 'Captain America' Press Tour!