'The Voice': Florence and the Machine Cover Ends Semifinals on a High Note (Video)
Vicci Martinez's performance proves America got it right.
As Cee Lo Green said after the fan vote went to soul and blues singer Vicci Martinez, “America has good taste.”
The Seattle singer proved that again on Tuesday’s first round of The Voice semifinals when she closed the show with British artist Florence and the Machine’s hit single, “Dog Days Are Over.”
Dressed like she was ready to kick disco-punk butt, Martinez took the stage with not only her own set of drums, but a whole percussion line ready to give the song its trademark thumping beat.
She’ll find out if she moves on to the finals during Wednesday’s results show, but we think she stands a pretty good chance of advancing.
Watch her performance below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)