'The Voice:' Miranda Lambert, Wife of Judge Blake Shelton, to Perform
She'll duet with finalist Dia Frampton on June 29's season finale.
Miranda Lambert will perform on The Voice -- where her husband, Blake Shelton, is a judge, NBC announced Friday.
She'll duet with finalist Dia Frampton on June 29's live results show and season finale.
“Miranda is an amazing artist and it will be fascinating to see her blend her talents with those of Dia,” said NBC and Universal Media Studios' executive vice president of universal programming, Paul Telegdy. “This special duet is what ‘The Voice’ represents to our audience. Together, Miranda and Blake, who represent a true power couple in country music, will help provide a memorable finale for our first season.”
Added Lambert, "I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show. It’s been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can’t wait to be a part of it.”
The other three finalists are Javier Colon, Beverly McClellan and Vicci Martinez.
Lambert is currently recording her fourth album to be released this fall and headlining the “Revolution Continues” tour.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR