'The Voice' Names Christina Milian Season 2's Social Media Correspondent
She replaces former G4 personality, Alison Haislip.
The Voice will have a new face for its social media outreach when Season 2 returns next February. NBC has announced that it has replaced former G4 personality, Alison Haislip, with singer and actress Christina Milian.
“Christina's extensive musical background and widespread recognition make her the perfect choice for the role of Social Media Correspondent on The Voice,” says NBC's Alternative and Late Night Programming President, Paul Telegdy.
"Her experience as a singer will provide a comfort level to our artists when they speak to her about the ins and outs of the competition. She is a hugely valuable addition as we prepare for another spectacular season."
Milian has released three studio albums. Her second album included her first major U.S. hit, “Dip It Low.” She has appeared on CSI and Smallville, and was a voice actor on an episode of Family Guy. Her film credits include Be Cool, Pulse, Man of the House, and Bring It On: Fight to the Finish.
The Voice Season 2 debuts after the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 5, 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche