'The Voice' Recap: Two More Contestants Are Voted Off by America
One coach's final contestant is sent home, and just six singers move on after Tuesday's show.
On Tuesday’s episode of The Voice, the Top 8 were cut down to the Top 6, and one coach’s entire team was out of the competition.
At the beginning of the show, Christina Aguilera was holding on with just one contestant -- the handsome Dez Duron -- left on her team. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton each had two team members, and Cee Lo Green had three contestants remaining.
The show featured some performances from the contestants, including a duet by Amanda Brown and Trevin Hunte, and another by Duron and Cassadee Pope. Green also did a performance with Kermit (yes, the green puppet).
The saved contestants are as follows (in chronological order):
Cassadee Pope (Team Blake)
Amanda Brown (Team Adam)
Melanie Martinez (Team Adam)
Nicholas David (Team Cee Lo)
Terry McDermott (Team Blake)
Trevin Hunte (Team Cee Lo)
Green’s Cody Belew and Aguilera’s final contestant, Duron, were sent home.
Do you think the right contestants were sent home? Weigh in below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game