'The Voice': What to Expect From the Season 3 Finale
The two-hour live broadcast will feature performances by Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars and The Killers.
On Tuesday night, a new champion of The Voice will be crowned. Will it be Scottish rocker Terry McDermott? Or eccentric soul singer Nicholas David? Or will the stylish rock-pop singer Cassadee Pope prevail?
It all depends on America’s vote, and while we don’t know who will walk away with the title, we can give you a few highlights from tonight’s live two-hour show. The NBC singing competition has lined up a strong list of performers, including Rihanna, The Killers and American Idol grad Kelly Clarkson.
NBC also has promised to throw in some additional surprise performances during the two-hour finale.
Here are some highlights to expect from Tuesday’s show:
1. Rihanna will perform her hit song “Diamonds."
2. Bruno Mars will debut his song “When I Was Your Man” from his sophomore album, Unorthodox Jukebox.
3. Clarkson, who won the first season of American Idol and has appeared on The Voice as a mentor during season two, will perform the latest single from her Greatest Hits album, “Catch My Breath.”
4. The Killers will sing their hit song “Runaways.”
5. A winner will be revealed. The winner of season three will receive a recording contract with Universal Records.
There have been plenty of surprises during season three, with fan favorites (such as Trevin Hunte) being eliminated, and two coaches (Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine) not having any contestants left in the competition by the semifinals. We’re sure the finale will provide a few extra surprises to top off a very eventful season.
Who do you think will be crowned the winner tonight? Sound off in the comments section below.
The finale of season three of The Voice airs Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 9 p.m. on NBC.
What's Hot in TV
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR