'The Voice': Stevie Nicks to Guest Mentor
The Fleetwood Mac singer will advise Adam Levine's singers during the battle round of the seventh season, premiering on Sept. 22.
Stevie Nicks is joining The Voice as an adviser to Adam Levine's team for the upcoming season.
Filming is currently underway on the show's seventh season.
Nicks, the 66-year-old Fleetwood Mac singer, has been working with Levine and his 12 team members as they assign songs and rehearse with the contestants in preparation for the show's battle rounds.
The network says it will soon announce other advisers for this season.
Fleetwood Mac is set to embark on a 33-city tour starting Sept. 30 in Minneapolis, with Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie and his ex-wife Christine McVie.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)