'The Voice's' Cee Lo Green Performs 'Bright Lights, Bigger City'
Will the spirited performance give his newest single a boost?
Coach Cee Lo Green brought his trademark razzle-dazzle to The Voice’s results show on Wednesday during a performance of his newest single, “Bright Lights, Bigger City.”
Green stepped out in a white suit and a short wig styled in what looks to us to be a finger wave style, which he whipped back and forth whenever he had the chance. Fellow coach Adam Levine clearly enjoyed the theatrics.
Released on March 27, the song comes from his third studio album, The Lady Killer. The song has yet to hit big in the U.S., but it has had some success in the European market.
Watch the performance below.
What did you think of Cee Lo’s spirited performance of “Bright Lights, Bigger City”? Do you think the performance will give the single some traction?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR