'Walking Dead' Cast Tease New Threat in Season 4 (Video)
The new threat "could be more deadly" than walkers and rival camps, executive producer Robert Kirkman says in a new on-set video.
When AMC's The Walking Dead returns in October for its fourth season, Rick's beleaguered group will be facing a new threat beyond walkers and rival camps.
In a new video featuring the cast and creators from the Atlanta set, co-star Steven Yeun teases that the writers are "one-upping" the story from last year, which ended with a brutal confrontation between Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and the Governor (David Morrissey).
This year, says the cast, will feature a "deeper," "darker" and "bigger story" featuring shocking new elements -- including a prison that has been upgraded to feature a farm as the growing group filled with former Woodbury residents looks to find a place to live that doesn't feel like a cell block.
Check out the clip below for how Maggie (Lauren Cohan) plans to live life to the fullest and how Rick's mindset has changed. (And watch the entire Walking Dead Comic-Con panel, also below.) The Walking Dead returns Oct. 13 at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)