'Walking Dead': The Governor Has His Eye on Rick in New Season 3 Art
The second half of the zombie drama's third season returns Feb. 10 to AMC.
It's "an eye for an eye" on The Walking Dead.
AMC on Wednesday released new key art for the back half of the zombie drama, pitting David Morrissey's the Governor against Rick's (Andrew Lincoln) emotionally defeated leader.
Considering Michonne (Danai Gurira) took out the Governor's eye, and the twisted leader of Woodbury has custody of Daryl (Norman Reedus), we're hoping he doesn't take that new tag line literally.
"My money is on that eye patch coming in, and coming in pretty soon. I'd be on the lookout for that," EP Robert Kirkman told The Hollywood Reporter of just when the Governor would sport his iconic accessory from the Image Comics series.
The second half of The Walking Dead's third season -- the last episodes under departing showrunner Glen Mazzara -- returns Feb. 10 on AMC. See a larger version of the poster, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on how the Governor will exact his revenge.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR