'Walking Dead': Is the Group Safe Inside the Prison? (Exclusive Photos)
With the group severed, how will the survivors fare against an attack from inside their new safe haven?
It turns out the prison isn't as safe as everyone thinks it is on AMC's The Walking Dead.
If you thought the bloody season three premiere marked the end of Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and his gang of survivors going head-to-head against walkers for the immediate future, you're sorely mistaken.
While last week's Woodbury-focused episode centered on the Governor, it doesn't appear that Rick, Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies), Daryl (Norman Reedus), Glenn (Steven Yeun) did an ample job of securing the prison.
In three exclusive images from Sunday's "Killer Within" episode, the group is tasked with going back to work to clear the area from a walker attack within the confines of the prison.
With the group severed -- Rick, Daryl and Glenn appear to be inspecting the grounds -- how will the rest of the survivors fare from what appears to be an epic attack? Whose lives are in danger? And more importantly: Where did the walkers suddenly come from?
Check out the exclusive images above and below and hit the comments with your theories. The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR