'Walking Dead': New Trailer Shows There's No Place Like Home (Video)
With the prison destroyed, the separated group now must fend for themselves as they search for safety in the zombie-filled world.
When AMC's The Walking Dead returns for the second half of its fourth season, it will be missing one major character: the prison.
With the group now divided following the Governor's deadly attack on their former home, a bruised and battered Rick is on the road with Carl, who seems as if he'd rather be anywhere else.
Meanwhile, Michonne is out solo and has to fend for herself against a massive horde of the undead and young Beth looks like she's turned a corner to follow in big sister Maggie's path toward being a badass.
All the insanity illustrates just how good the group had it at the prison and solidifies why the Governor wanted to claim the grounds as his own.
Check out the new trailer below, and click here to find out more about the new faces boarding the zombie drama's fourth season.
The Walking Dead returns Feb. 9 on AMC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR