'Walking Dead' No. 105 Preview (Exclusive)
Check out the first three pages of the Robert Kirkman comic series ahead of its Wednesday debut.
AMC's The Walking Dead may be on hiatus until February, but the comic series on which the TV drama is based continues to up the ante in issue No. 105.
After Carl attempted to take on Glenn's killer, Negan finds the child soldier and leads him into the dark shelter underbelly of the Hilltop community, exchanging threats and expletives along the way.
Suddenly, the Governor's twisted attempts at diplomacy seem like the lesser of two evils.
Check out the first three pages of No. 105 in the Robert Kirkman series below and pick up the issue on stands Wednesday.
AMC's The Walking Dead returns Feb. 10.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR