'Walking Dead' No. 106 Preview (Exclusive)
In the 106th issue, Dwight's back story unfolds as Negan continues to ponder what to do with Carl.
Turns out The Saviors have a code of their own.
In last month's The Walking Dead No. 105, Negan reveals that his community of "Saviors" lives by a system of twisted rules that includes points and multiple wives -- and a brutal torture for their betrayal that explains just what happened to Dwight's face.
In this month's 106th issue of the Robert Kirkman comics, the owner of the spiked bat that was used to brutally kill Glenn continues to ponder Carl's punishment for gunning down multiple members of his team after Rick's son witnesses his iron form of justice.
Check out the first four pages of the comic -- which marks Charlie Adlard's 100th consecutive issue -- as well as the wrap-around cover available on stands Wednesday, below, and hit the comments with if you think Carl's bad-ass attitude will help or hurt him with Negan.
AMC's The Walking Dead, which was renewed for a fourth season without showrunner Glen Mazzara, returns Feb. 10.
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Joe Manganiello & Arnold Schwarzenneger Surprise NYC's Law Enforcement at 'Sabotage' Screening!
- Frozen's Idina Menzel: 'I'm a 42-Year-Old Woman Who Likes to Talk About Sex'
- More 'Vogue' Photos of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & Baby North Released!
- Stacy Keibler: Pregnant with Husband Jared Pobre's Baby!