'Walking Dead' No. 108: Preview the First 4 Pages (Exclusive)
After striking a peace treaty with Rick, Negan prepares for a "slaughter" in the next issue of the Image/Skybound comic.
"Let the slaughter begin."
Those are the first words in the next issue of Image/Skybound's The Walking Dead comic, which picks up after Rick and Strike a peace treaty.
While the opening appears to be an ominous one, breathe a bit easier as it appears the ruthless leader of the Hilltop community may only be referring to a game of ping pong as Dwight looks on in horror as Negan prepares to have his way with the former's wife.
Elsewhere in the 108th issue of the comic series created by Robert Kirkman, Michonne and Carl are in hot water as a group of roamers may be backing them into a corner. Can they make it out?
The issue, which marks the first appearance of the mysterious Ezekiel -- featured on the cover above -- goes on sale March 13. Check out the first four pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)