'Walking Dead' No. 108: Preview the First 4 Pages (Exclusive)
After striking a peace treaty with Rick, Negan prepares for a "slaughter" in the next issue of the Image/Skybound comic.
"Let the slaughter begin."
Those are the first words in the next issue of Image/Skybound's The Walking Dead comic, which picks up after Rick and Strike a peace treaty.
While the opening appears to be an ominous one, breathe a bit easier as it appears the ruthless leader of the Hilltop community may only be referring to a game of ping pong as Dwight looks on in horror as Negan prepares to have his way with the former's wife.
Elsewhere in the 108th issue of the comic series created by Robert Kirkman, Michonne and Carl are in hot water as a group of roamers may be backing them into a corner. Can they make it out?
The issue, which marks the first appearance of the mysterious Ezekiel -- featured on the cover above -- goes on sale March 13. Check out the first four pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR