'Walking Dead' No. 110: Preview the First 4 Pages (Exclusive)
Rick gears up for war as Eugene's conscience stands as a potential obstacle in the new issue due Wednesday.
Rick is gearing up for war against Negan but not everyone in his inner circle appears ready for the conflict.
In an exclusive preview of Image/Skybound's The Walking Dead No. 110, the beleaguered leader fills Eugene in on his plan -- only the man who has been spending his time manufacturing ammunition isn't immediately on board for his hard work to potentially be used to take human life.
Meanwhile, Jesus realizes that Kal has violated his trust and could be en route to tell the violent leader about Rick's plan to confront the dictator who killed Glenn.
Check out the first four pages of the new issue, due out Wednesday, below. And as an added bonus, check out the cover for the second collection of Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves, also due Wednesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR