'Walking Dead' No. 112: Preview the First 4 Pages (Exclusive)
As Rick and company prepare for their attack, Negan makes a surprise visit to their compound.
The attack is almost on.
In an exclusive preview of the 112th issue of Image/Skybound's The Walking Dead, Negan is making himself at home after arriving early for his monthly haul. The new issue picks up to find Negan proudly lording over Spencer's dead body (and guts) after the latter was vocal about his disdain for Rick -- nearly ruining the group's plan to overthrow the ruthless dictator.
Meanwhile, Rick returns to the compound ready to use Ezekiel's men and attack Negan only to learn that his worst-case scenario has come true, and the man who killed Glenn has arrived early in search of supplies -- and a pool.
The Walking Dead comics will mark its 10th anniversary later this month at San Diego Comic-Con with a slew of events, including an obstacle course called The Walking Dead Escape, and more supporting the AMC series.
Check out the first four pages of the new issue, due out Wednesday, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR