'The Walking Dead': Season 2 Will 'Blow Your Face Off' (Video)
Rick rushes an injured Carl to Hershel's farm, Shane wants to leave the group and new ways of killing zombies are revealed in a new behind-the-scenes video.
With Season 2 of AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead inching closer to its Oct. 16 premiere, a new behind-the-scenes video offers a glimpse at what’s to come as Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and company fight to survive.
With Rick running with what appears to be an injured Carl in his arms to Hershel’s (Scott Wilson) farm, it’s no surprise that Lori “close ranks” around her family, as Sarah Wayne Callies notes in the clip.
Meanwhile, Shane (Jon Bernthal) says he’s leaving the group and Daryl (Norman Reedus) is going through a metamorphosis and “may need a hug,” while Glenn (Steven Yeun) notes that the characters are richer this season.
“[Season 2] will blow your face off,” Yeun notes.
Says Bernthal: “Last year was sort of the introduction to this world, now it’s a big cut and we’re slicing it open and going inside of it.”
Based on the best-selling comics by Robert Kirkman, Season 2 premieres Sunday, Oct. 16 on AMC.
Check out the video below to get a glimpse at the new ways the group finds to kill zombies.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)