'The Walking Dead': Season 2 Will 'Blow Your Face Off' (Video)
Rick rushes an injured Carl to Hershel's farm, Shane wants to leave the group and new ways of killing zombies are revealed in a new behind-the-scenes video.
With Season 2 of AMC’s zombie drama The Walking Dead inching closer to its Oct. 16 premiere, a new behind-the-scenes video offers a glimpse at what’s to come as Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and company fight to survive.
With Rick running with what appears to be an injured Carl in his arms to Hershel’s (Scott Wilson) farm, it’s no surprise that Lori “close ranks” around her family, as Sarah Wayne Callies notes in the clip.
Meanwhile, Shane (Jon Bernthal) says he’s leaving the group and Daryl (Norman Reedus) is going through a metamorphosis and “may need a hug,” while Glenn (Steven Yeun) notes that the characters are richer this season.
“[Season 2] will blow your face off,” Yeun notes.
Says Bernthal: “Last year was sort of the introduction to this world, now it’s a big cut and we’re slicing it open and going inside of it.”
Based on the best-selling comics by Robert Kirkman, Season 2 premieres Sunday, Oct. 16 on AMC.
Check out the video below to get a glimpse at the new ways the group finds to kill zombies.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws